PDA

View Full Version : Matt Morgan - 101 Weight Loss Tips That Actually Work JV Invite

Matt Morgan
06-09-2013, 09:39 AM
Matt Morgan - 101 Weight Loss Tips That Actually Work - JV Invite
Launch Day: Saturday, August 3rd 2013

Promote this hot report, which your customers will love! (we offer you a high 75% commission per sale!)

'101 Weight Loss Tips' ebook.

I have provided, Swipe emails, banners, pay per click ads, blog posts etc

Our Sales page:

-Provide you 75% Comission per sale.
-is a Professionally copywritten sales page!
-Is a High converting sales page.
-Contains NO LEAKS (no email optin box) so I wont be stealing your visitors/customers.
-There are also no links to other pages or anything other distractions on this page. It is 100% Sales copy - except for the payment page.
-Has a Low refund rate!

Affiliates sign up here:

Matt Morgan - 101 Weight Loss Tips That Actually Work - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/1559-Matt_Morgan_-_101_Weight_Loss_Tips_That_Actually_Work)

This Ebook product compliments + can be sold along side ANY Weight Loss product, such as any of the following

You can promote this hot report in the following niches:

-Weight loss niche
-Health and Fitness niche
-Diet niche
-Body building email list
-Supplements niche
-Alternative Medicine niche
- + Many many more related niches to 'weight loss

What are you waiting for? Give your customers this hot report!

Matt Morgan - 101 Weight Loss Tips That Actually Work - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/1559-Matt_Morgan_-_101_Weight_Loss_Tips_That_Actually_Work)

Jai Mitchell
06-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Hi Matt

We are preparing for pre launch June 18th with official launch date June 25th. Are complete online 10 week program for people who have nerver been to a gym, never exercised, been away for a while or just want to get results without paying thousand's for a PT has been created by myself and a colleague and between us we have over 15 years in the industry helping well over 10,000 people change the way they train and get in shape without the hype, gimmicks or lies.

The landing page is set up to go viral through all SM sites and the sales page has been created by a seasoned pro from the U.S and we are very confident of a big launch.

We are currently creating an affiliate/J.V page which will be ready within 2 days and would love to chat with you about a possible JV partnership between our products.

Leave me a message and let's connect.

Thanks Jai

Jai Mitchell
06-12-2013, 04:32 PM
Hi Matt

We are preparing for pre launch June 18th with official launch date June 25th. Are complete online 10 week program for people who have nerver been to a gym, never exercised, been away for a while or just want to get results without paying thousand's for a PT has been created by myself and a colleague and between us we have over 15 years in the industry helping well over 10,000 people change the way they train and get in shape without the hype, gimmicks or lies.

The landing page is set up to go viral through all SM sites and the sales page has been created by a seasoned pro from the U.S and we are very confident of a big launch.

We are currently creating an affiliate/J.V page which will be ready within 2 days and would love to chat with you about a possible JV partnership between our products.

Leave me a message and let's connect.

Thanks Jai

Martin Sheridan
11-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Hi Matt - how did the launch go?

I'm about to launch a product for the pre-summer beach body and post xmas weight loss season. I'm a total newbie to IM and would love to hear about your launch experience.

I have a viral (pay with a tweet/post) free offer page, a sales page and an affiliate page with promotional assets such as banners.
There are a few bloggers blogging about the product and I paid for some cheap traffic for testing purposes (waste of money) - I sold 1 product though LOL

My aim is :
November - optimize conversion using targeted traffic (possibly paid leads from a company called HQLEADS)
December - armed with some conversion stats, recruit some affiliates
January - Launch

am I crazy ????