PDA

View Full Version : EasyClickMate for Clickbank launches

charleskirkland
10-18-2007, 02:40 PM
Are people still using easyClickMate for Clickbank launches? I have noticed that a number of recent launches are not using easyClickMate at all.

Some of the examples are

http://www.automatedcashformula.com/affiliatetoolbox.htm

http://www.12monthinternetmillionaire.com/

Thanks
Charles Kirkland

Mike Merz
10-21-2007, 08:26 AM
Hey, Charles.

I'm a long time friend of Adrian Ling (creator of easyClickMate), and a lot of people know that (he was also one of the first 10 JVNotifyPro partners) ... but I'll try not to sound biased. ;)

easyClickMate is a great way for a Click Bank merchant to run his Click Bank business ... one of the best, IMHO.

But with the invent of the Butterfly Marketing script and others like it that feature O.T.Os and other options that favor today's Marketing environment ... low ticket new product launches seem to have leaned toward these scripts to maximize sales for the short term ... get in and out. ECM users seem to be more the simple business owner in it for the long term without all the hype and flash ... a simple system to keep their business organized for the long haul.

I believe there is a market for both types of products ... and you'd be just fine using either.

Best,

Mike

Fidens Felix
10-26-2007, 04:42 AM
... ECM users seem to be more the simple business owner in it for the long term without all the hype and flash ... a simple system to keep their business organized for the long haul.

If you want to build your affiliate center for your various products, ECM can be a great solution for you. Those products should not have any connection at all (imagine products lining up in horizontal line and have same price line).

With scripts like BM, you can only build an affiliate center for one particular product or a series of products that closely related (imagine products lining up in vertical line and they have different price structure. You customer coming and buy lower price product, then they are introduced to a much a higher price product and so on).

Like Mike said you can use both for different purposes.