PDA

View Full Version : Best script for a free membership site

shem cruz
10-15-2007, 12:27 AM
Hi,

I'm opening a free membership site, the products are almost done, but I don't know a good script that can help me launch a free membership site that allows me to

1. pay my jv partners higher than my affiliates
2. have a jv partners' area where they have access to promotional emails and lets me email my jv partners for updates
3. direct my visitors to my one time offer and
4. pay my jv partners their commissions via Paypal

I saw http://rapidactionprofits.com/ and launch formula marketing lite, but I don't know which is better. Or do you have other suggestions that can do all the above? Thank you.

Ralf Skirr
10-15-2007, 04:41 AM
Hi,

JVManager does all that. It's not cheap, but you can buy the full script or for much less money a hosted account from someone who offers them. It's really huge and you can use it to not only manage memberships separately but also have all your products in one affiliate program. It offers 'traditional' memberships with htpassword protected folders as well as minisite memberships with nice login pages and auto generated, template based content and affiliate pages.

I hope that doesn't sound too promotional, but I'm a huge fan. :-)
I compared roundabout 40 scripts and ended up with JVManager.

If you have any specific questions about it just ask.

Ralf

Richard Legg
10-15-2007, 06:33 AM
Hi Shem,

I haven't used JV Manager myself, but I do use the Butterfly Marketing script for all of my membership sites - both free and paid.

It does everything you mention below (and more :))

Like Ralf and JV Manager, I'm a big fan of the BFM script.

Again, it's not cheap, but in my opinion it's been one of the best investments I've made online.

All the best,

Richard

charleskirkland
10-15-2007, 08:01 AM
Shem

I have used Amember in the past and it works great and you can use different plugins to bridge it to BB, and such. The only draw back that I see with it is you can only use it on one (1) site. After that you have to buy a new install of it.

Also you might want to check out CMSInfusion. I bought when it first came out and it is somewhat buggy but for the most part it works fine.

Thanks
Charles