PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Germany, introducing Ralf Skirr

Ralf Skirr
10-12-2007, 09:08 AM
Hi,

my name is Ralf Skirr, I'm form Germany, and being a new meber of the JVnotify forum I want introduce myself. I'm looking forward to good discussions with all of you here. :)

I started browsing the forum, and although it is not a very busy one, I hope to make some good contacts and maybe even friends. From other forums I found that getting to know people is even more likely and easier in smaller forums.

So let me give you a bit of background about myself.

I've been in marketing and sales for roundabout 20 years now. In 1987 (before the internet came) I started my career the hard way, cold visiting small business owners from door to door.

During the years I moved on to training and coaching sales people, then creating marketing campaigns for national and international product launches. Seven years ago I founded a marketing and multimedia agency that creates multimedia information products for marketing and sales purposes. (Either stuff that is sent out to prospects or that is used to train the sales force of companies.)

After doing this for 5 years a phenomenon called 'The Dilbert Effect' kicked in.

Well, it basically means I was fed up of working with large (50,000+ people) corporations. They really behave just the way it is shown in Dilbert's books. While it was good money, it just wasn't fun anymore. So today I'm not accepting new clients and I'm restructuring my business to be completely internet based.

That's how I came here - looking for ways to make contacts with other internet entrepreneurs.

I operate a couple of German websites since 2001, now I want to expand to the English speaking market. And since I've been in sales and marketing my whole life I guess you won't see me tapping into the dog grooming, golf or cooking recipes niche. ;D

I'll stick to what I know, so I'm preparing to offer internet marketing products and services.

What else to say about me?

I'm a self growth junkie, love reading all that stuff. Got an NLP trainers license (but I'm not doing certification trainings), attended most of the Tony Robbins seminars and some more esoteric stuff as well. When I'm not doing business I enjoy reading books and watching movies, especially the ones that make big noise, you know: Arnie and Bruce etc. 8)

Okay, I guess that's enough about me now, looking forward to talking to you.

Ralf

Mike Merz
10-12-2007, 10:46 AM
Welcome to the JVNP community, Ralf.

True, we're not very busy ... yet, but we're getting there ... s l o w l y.

If all partners simply made 1 post a week .. ;)

I look forward to reading your contributions, my friend.

Best,

Mike

Ralf Skirr
10-13-2007, 08:09 AM
Mike,

thanks for the warm welcome.

I look forward to reading your contributions, my friend.

Okay, let's give it a start with my first thread:
http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,553.0.html

Best regards,
Ralf