PDA

View Full Version : Viral Contests used in Product Launches

Peter Houlichan
05-07-2013, 07:40 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm fairly new to this site, well brand new in fact...I'm working on a product launch for July 1st, however, I wanted to begin a discussion and ask you if you have ever used the "contest" method in any of your launches, if so, what were your results?

Basically, the principle is that your subscribers are utilized to promote your affiliate link all over the internet (YT, FB, Twitter) and in exchange for this, they receive points, and those points make up the leaderboard which they can win cash prizes or gadgets.

Some of the big hitters like Adam Horwitz used this method in one of his big launches and he said the results were fantastic!

Anyone got any experience on here of this practice?

Regards
Peter

Yanbi Bee
05-12-2013, 10:46 PM
Really good post, If you've had a tough time generating traffic... or subscribers... or getting buzz in the social networks, then you should read every line and every word of this page, because those problems could be gone in a click!

Peter Houlichan
05-15-2013, 07:39 AM
Really good post, If you've had a tough time generating traffic... or subscribers... or getting buzz in the social networks, then you should read every line and every word of this page, because those problems could be gone in a click!

Thanks Yanbi, I am definitely seeing an increase the number of opt ins for my JV launch as a result of this method integration