PDA

View Full Version : Hello I just wanted to introduce myself Tony Falasca

Tony1961
10-05-2007, 01:11 AM
Tony Falasca I am a member of a Great company called YTB and wanted to put myself out there in the JV world.

I have been working very hard with Internet Marketing but not really taking off like it should.

I live in Memphis, Tenn. old athlete played football/baseball/basketball/ in HS and college. Tried out for the Memphis Showboats if anyone still remembers the USFL .... I met Reggie White Great Man...have three Beautiful Kids. Have been a Handyman buying and rehabing foreclosures but being 46 times are tough on my old knees! I burnt myself out also and looking for a Great Company to stay with and fell upon YTB Inc. I just started with YTB and found how great this company really is They take care of us first.

Please allow me on the other page add my Joint Venture Proposal"

Headline will state:

"FAO Tony Falasca Joint Venture Proposal"

Please come see if you can help in anyway All I want is for all you JV Greats is to sign up under me and then you can use your own lists under you. Please come see!

Mike Merz
10-05-2007, 08:09 AM
Hey, Tony ... welcome.

Now ... how about a little less self promotion, and a little more introduction ... hmmm? ;)

You'll find that you get a lot further, faster ... if you qualify yourself before promoting.

Best,

Mike

Tony1961
10-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Thanks Mike! :O) sorry about that I added a little bit more about my personal side I hope that is ok
Have a Great day