PDA

View Full Version : Hola from Mexico!

Hilary
04-02-2013, 06:15 PM
Hi All. I'm a Canadian gal living in the mountains in Mexico and loving it here - the climate, the people, the food...
I have been learning all I can about I.M. for the past 5 years. But that has also meant I'm a sucker for buying every new program that sounds like it's THE thing. Recently one of the IMs said "you already have all the information you need - get focused - take action". So joining JVNotify Pro - again - seemed to be the best way to get to talk to others who are doing the same thing. I do sometimes feel isolated because my friends have no idea what I'm talking about if I discuss how my various blogs, websites and Clickbank products are doing. So I am looking forward to reading the posts and getting an idea of what all you folks are doing. And I expect that somewhere down the line we can help each other to blast through to achieve whatever our goals are. :)

Mike Merz
04-03-2013, 08:44 AM
Hey, Hilary ... I can see from your join date that you're no stranger to JVNP. Glad you took the big step up to introducing yourself, sharing a little bit about yourself and your aspirations. That IM you mentioned hit the nail on the head ... treating your business like a business, staying organized and taking action should be the backbone of your day to day.

Though I wouldn't say it's a bad idea to pick up a new product here and there for R+D that may increase your knowledge, help your business, and allow you to stay on the cutting edge of what's new in the industry ... keep your eyes on the main prize. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr