PDA

View Full Version : My introduction...

Mark Fallaize
04-01-2013, 06:01 AM
Hey guys,

Nice to join you all here at JVNotify. My name's Mark from Guernsey, currently living in Japan.

In 2004, my ping pong hobbie took me to China, where I met a blue haired aussie guy with a drive for business. During the next few months, we spent a lot of time haggling in the Chinese markets because everything was so cheap back then. I would often have to carry him home after he had too much "Chinese Wing" to drink. It's a potent spirit, 60% or so.

Near the end of our adventure, he introduced me to his ecommerce business, and offered to design me one based on drop shipping electrical goods. Great I thought! That is, until I realized having a website is only part of the puzzle, traffic is also required!

A few years later after giving up on this site, I became fed up with office work and gave the internet another bash. A couple of years of trying various methods from niche sites to PPC adverts and reading forums, led me to my mentor Alex Jeffreys. With information overload out the window and now armed with a solid formula, I arrive here to offer value, help others when needed and always learning in the process.

I look forward to talking with you all :)