PDA

View Full Version : I would like to introduce myself

mike cile
03-29-2013, 10:42 AM
Hello to the JV Notify Family,
My name is Mike Cilella. I am new to this site with this being my first post. My background is science – pharmaceutical sales, Biotech specifically. After 18 years with a company that I hoped to retire from, my career was cut short by a lay-off. Cold calculated and not given much to live on after the cut, I began my search online for a new frontier…how exciting! That is how I became fascinated with the Internet Marketing World. For the many folks who have experienced this or are about to I want to share what I have learned in the past 6 months.
In this 6 month crash-course-home-study period I have set up 10 websites, built a mailing list of close to 1000 names with 180 swipe pages, built 6 ad pages, written 1 ebook and am into my 2nd one, working with a friend building an e-cookbook to market by June, played around with CVP/CPA campaigns and learned the funnel process. Additionally I have converted from being a “social media retro grouch” and set up 2 Facebook pages 2 Twitter sites and exploded my LinkedIn contacts to 1600. The 2 FB & Twitter accounts were geneses from setting up personal ones and I then created one of each for the business after creating an LLC –real business entity to begin networking beyond my friends and family. All of this was gained from internet training on paid for webex’s, free learning ebooks, networking with people in the industry, and many dumb downloads I fell prey to from the IM gurus. Sound familiar?
I am now nearing a launch of 2 camera/photography-for-money niche sites and would welcome any input –suggestions –and/or help from anyone I have not purchased or placed any PPC ads yet and have everything in place except the big volume-driving crazy traffic launch needed to get some “clicks” that lead to conversions. I am very open to cross promoting or JV’s that would benefit us mutually.
So if you got this far, thanks for reading my intro into JV Notify. I look forward to this promising business venture and this community of new friends I am about meet.
Here’s to our mutual success!
Cheers,
Mike

Mike Merz
04-01-2013, 08:43 AM
That's one heck of an intro, Mike ... just feel free to take a breath, now and again. LOL

J/K ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr