PDA

View Full Version : new to jvnotifypro

vinton samms
03-23-2013, 06:20 PM
Hi, I am vinton Samms, an Affiliate Marketer and quite new to this service. I will read the postings and follow along as necessary until I have my own questions. However, its good to know that a forum like this exists on which answers can be found to issues with the subject at hand.

Mike Merz
03-24-2013, 09:48 AM
Hi, Vinton ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

The majority of JVNP 2.0's audience can be broken down into 3 general groups ...

1) Merchant Partners looking for new product launch and affiliate program support ... though the main request is usually affiliate promotional support, it can also include product +/or marketing system development and maintenance, etc.

2) Affiliate Partners looking for new products and affiliate programs to support ... in many cases, professional affiliate marketers are also merchants, themselves, and are interested in building reciprocal JV relationships in addition to earning affiliate commissions and other perks.

3) Newbie, Intermediate + Pro Online Business Folk ... that would like to learn how to incorporate JV Marketing into their businesses, in addition to actually creating and nurturing JV relationships while working towards becoming more 'attractive' JV Partners.

I am in the process of authoring 3 individual pages that will specifically target those 3 Partner types, including which areas of JVNP 2.0/JVNW will best suit their individual areas of interest to make things a bit easier to follow ... so please be on the look out for that. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr