PDA

View Full Version : Jason Ellis - Social Anxiety Fix JV Invite

Jason Ferens
03-22-2013, 09:11 AM
Jason Ellis - Social Anxiety Fix - JV Invite
Launch Day: Monday, March 25th 2013

Thanks for taking a moment to check out this new amazing offer that addresses a very prominent problem in society. Social Anxiety has grown more and more common among general anxiety sufferers as emerging technologies further isolate our connections with one another on a personal level. It's a trend that seems to be growing greater and greater as time progresses and the Search numbers only back this up.

Social Anxiety Fix addresses a screaming need from an incredibly hungry market that will thank you endlessly for helping them move past their own self-limiting beliefs.

This is a terrific market to promote to as it transitions endlessly into other niches. (anxiety, self-esteem, self-help, mind mastery, goal setting and the list goes on and on...)

I'm proud to produce Social Anxiety Fix as I know you've find the quality of this product to be unparalleled by other competing products. I've completely overdelivered on value in respect to the extremely competitive price point ($27).

Social Anxiety Fix contains a 47 page step by step manual and over 108 minutes of combined audio and video. The entire series is broken down into a convenient ebook, video and mp3 format making it applicable to all types of learners.

The Stats Collected are as follows:
Commission Value: 70% ($16.75)
Average EPC: $0.67
Refund Rate: < 3%

The keyword competition is extremely low for SEO purposes and the search volume is considerably high. Be sure to get started with Social Anxiety Fix and build your brand loyalty with a product that your customers will consistently love and value.

After you've signed up, contact me directly so I can hold your hand and walk you through the exact step by step training that has led me and my existing affiliates to make continuous residual income from a product that never disappoints.

Talk to you soon!

And I'll see you through the link below...

Jason Ellis - Social Anxiety Fix - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/1368-Jason_Ellis_-_Social_Anxiety_Fix)