PDA

View Full Version : Jason Ellis - Sweat Solver JV Invite

Jason Ferens
03-21-2013, 04:27 PM
Jason Ellis - Sweat Solver - JV Invite
Launch Day: Thursday, March 21st 2013

Hey there and thanks for taking a moment to check out this high quality offer. My name is Jason Ellis and I've been in the affiliate marketing space since 2007 with an emphasis on providing readers with content that overdelivers - first and foremost.

Using this same approach of nurturing my readership, I've recently crossed over this year into product creation and the results have been phenomenal. Sweat Solver is no exception.

This incredible offer will wow your subscribers by overdelivering on value with an incredibly feasible price point ($37) while still providing transitional upsells to your market.

Excessive sweating sufferers (I'm quite familiar with the condition) generally inherit anxiety as a result of their physical setback. This can include social anxiety, general nervousness or full blow panic attack disorder syndrome.

I've made Sweat Solver to address the physical symptoms of hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) with natural and clinical strength solutions that work within minutes of application.

This product contains: The 62 page Sweat Solver manual and over 177 combined minutes of step by step audio and video right now. (ebook, mp3s and video series)

Statistics:

Comission - $23.25
Refund Rate - < 2%
Average EPC - .80

With a continuous flood of testimonials and email thank you letters, this product has truly changed lives everywhere for the better and converts wonderfully at the same time. It does so simply because you're providing an amazing solution to a market that desperately needs it. Feel good making money with Sweat Solver. You'll help a lot of people out there and that's good karma for YOU.

Jason Ellis - Sweat Solver - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/1366-Jason_Ellis_-_Sweat_Solver)