03-16-2013, 10:11 PM
Gday everyone
Les here from Mooroolbark Australia still trying to get my head
around everything about trying to earn online so here goes
Talk soon
Les

Mike Merz
03-17-2013, 11:31 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Leslie ... I'm far from a newbie when it comes to Marketing Online, but I am an Oldie. ;)

2 tips I always try to pass on to those new to Online Business is to first understand that this is a business ... just like any you've ever known offline, and to better grasp it to look for online and offline equivalents. Your web page is comparable to a brick and mortar storefront, your email list to an offline mailing list. Just as you choose a product/service to sell that answers a need in the 'real world', the same thing applies Online ... just a different medium, using Online methods to drive traffic to your offer.

The other tip would be to take the time to research those that are already doing well selling products/services that you feel a good fit based on your interests and experiences and join their newsletters, participate in their forums, perhaps even purchase one of their products/services ... 'modeling' is a great way to advance your knowledge and accelerate your rate of growth without having to completely re-invent the wheel to get the ball rolling in the right direction. Please don't mistake 'modeling' for copying someone else's business, simply learn the basic concepts and use them to create your own self and product brand.

Cheers,

Mike Sr