PDA

View Full Version : James Raybould - All New You JV Invite

James Raybould
03-04-2013, 08:36 AM
James Raybould - All New You
Pre-Launch Begins: Monday, March 4th 2013
Launch Day: Monday, March 11th 2013

Hey guys,

My name is James Raybould and not only am I passionate about marketing online, I am also passionate about keeping fit and healthy. Combining these two I have created All New You!!

This is a product that the market has told us they have been crying out for and has been developed not just to satisfy this but to be the leader in value, service and member retention

This is a product that will define the way that people lose weight, feel great and get motivated in the comfort of their own home.

All New You is a proven seller, we know that because it simply works. we’ve got raving fans and have combined with some of the greatest minds in marketing and copywriting to make sure we make sure it converts and today I’d like to share profits with you.

We have teamed up with well known respected experts in their chosen field to give value for money that will have your customers reaching for their credit cards hand over fist!!

We have also worked with expert copywriters, marketing consultants and programmers to ensure that everything is in place for you to tap in to

We have spent thousands of dollars on market research and have really done our homework on this one. From this we have put together exactly what has been missing in the industry all these years.What this means to you is that the demand is so huge that you’ll be guaranteed to add a good lump of cash to your bank account…

All New You is High Quality, Solves Problems and it’s addictive: Everyone has weightloss and fitness goals they want to reach, everyone wants a good routine,* to get motivated to keep fit , and All New You is the only tool that combines mind and practicality to help people achieve their fitness goals.

In addidtion to the amazing $0.01 seven day trial that will have your affiliates clambering to join we are offering a prize fund that contains four figure commissions which are almost unheard of in the health/fitness niche. We are only able to do this due to the scale of the launch and the amount of commissions we know we will be genrating for our affilliates.

The top prize alone is $1,500 in value!! With our sales funnel and product, this could easily be yours

We are offering after the seven day trial a monthly subscription fee of $27 which you will earn a whopping 60%!!

There is also a one time offer that is on a dimesale starting at $88 from which you will earn a fantastic 50%.

We have market tested the seven day trial offer of $0.01 and found that 33% of 1000 potential buyers would purchase.

Both of the offers will sell themselves for you due to the sheer over delivery of value given.

So join us now from Monday March 4th 2013 here:

James Raybould - All New You - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/1303-James_Raybould___-___All_New_You)

abu hanifa
03-07-2013, 11:12 AM
I have not received the verification mail.