PDA

View Full Version : JV Sales Video's the best attention grabbing and conversion technology to date

Nick van driel
02-19-2013, 10:43 AM
Hey Guys whats up

So yeah i sell Sales video's

A sales video is an online video that you put on the top of your website where everyone can see them so in about 1-3 minutes you can showcase the personality of your business, brand and explain your business to the customer as fast as possible.

Some knowledge on video's

• With the right video optimization increases the chance to be on the front page of google with 53x.
• Visitors to the site view videos stay two minutes longer on average and are 64% more likely to purchase than other site visitors.
• 52% of consumers say that watching product videos they have confidence in their online purchasing decisions. When a video information-intensive, it will 66% of the consumers to the video two or more times watch.
• The average web users have time to at most 28% of the words read during an average visit; 20% is more likely.

these are stats i dont pull out of my ass, these you can just find on the internet and who are researched by respectable companies.

our sales video's have:

- a strong Voice-over, for really giving that personality touch feeling
- awesome Animations, you want strong animations that grab the attention of your visitors
- Proffesionally written script, to explain and to convert your prospects

some examples on whats possible there are a lot more versions but we will discuss with you what suits your needs best

https://vimeo.com/58361141
c2convert.com/

if you are interested in providing an extra service for your own customers or want an custom made video we can work something out:

PM me