PDA

View Full Version : Speedy Product Creation Tips?

Jay Garces Jr
02-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Anyone else care to share some tips on how you create a quality product as quickly as possible?

I, for one, know how to both write (including copywriting) and program/code - so sometimes creating a product is a breeze for me.

Now, one of the fastest ways I've discovered to put out a product quickly is to recycle older products that are related by putting them together as bonuses - then writing a short ebook about some kick-butt marketing tactic. Thus, the offer becomes quite attractive :)

When it comes to software products; I might write the "shell" of the program - then outsource the rest of the details to a qualified coder. Save a lot of money ;)

Vincent Tang
02-11-2013, 06:00 PM
If you want to get more Ideas and how to make the product, I will suggest you to take a look at Product Ideas Generator. It helps a lot.

Jay Garces Jr
03-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Hi Vincent,

I was actually hoping to get others to chime in and share their tips... it's why shared a couple of my own :)

If you want to get more Ideas and how to make the product, I will suggest you to take a look at Product Ideas Generator. It helps a lot.

James Gladwell
03-07-2013, 11:32 AM
One simple way is to find experts in the niche and then interview them (either video or audio). Then get it transcribed to create an e-book/report. Package them together and that's a great little info product.

Obviously, there's PLR, but there's very little that doesn't require a big re-write to be of the high standard I'd want from a product.

Jay Garces Jr
03-08-2013, 04:09 PM
One simple way is to find experts in the niche and then interview them (either video or audio). Then get it transcribed to create an e-book/report. Package them together and that's a great little info product.

Agreed. Know of a few people who have done that with much success. Gonna have to do it myself soon :)

Thanks for your input.

Lisa Gergets
03-14-2013, 07:24 PM
Look around at what you'd like to have for your own business. What would save you time, or what products do you currently use that could be made better or more effective?

I've gotten my best product ideas from doing this. The way I see it, if I need something, then it's likely others do, too. So I come up with the idea, create it or have it created, and voila! :)

Felix Leech
03-22-2013, 06:11 PM
Have you heard of White Labelling? Basically you find a marketer with a product they've developed but not marketed yet. You approach them referring to their produc as an unfinished 'idea', but one that you see great potential in. You then offer them 20% in return for you doing all the hard work.

It's a great way to get a quick product out as you jump the creation stage completely :)

Jay Garces Jr
03-30-2013, 12:54 AM
Great ideas guys (and gals)! :)

Keep 'em coming.

Yanbi Bee
03-30-2013, 10:37 PM
You should get a good number of topics come back and from those you can choose one to create a product around. Keep asking the question and you should never run out of product creation ideas.

Jack Sarlo
04-04-2013, 08:42 AM
Simple way is to check what products your competitors are selling, buy them find a weakness or many and create a new product to fulfill without those weaknesses!

Always put yourself in your prospects "shoes" to know what will benefit them. All products have weaknesses including your competitors, if you know your prospects enough you'll figure out those weaknesses better!

Improve upon the existing product then too, make it better - if it's an ebook add more to it and make it a course...

Jack

Alan Kong
04-05-2013, 01:00 PM
When I create ebooks, I use a speech-to-text dictation software because I've found that I can talk endlessly about the things I am knowledgeable about, but I can't write endlessly about it :)

Robert Brauer
04-12-2013, 03:23 PM

Obviously, there's PLR, but there's very little that doesn't require a big re-write to be of the high standard I'd want from a product.

This is exactly what I've done over the past few years and it's painless to create super high quality products. I always take the interview and sync it with a powerpoint/keynote to make a video -- since that really ramps up the value of the product! :)

Yanbi Bee
04-16-2013, 12:02 AM

Jay Garces Jr
04-29-2013, 12:22 AM
That's actually a great tip. Thanks.

I know of a few marketers that use Dragon Naturally Speaking and are able to write tons of content.

I don't use it myself as I've never had a problem writing (it comes pretty naturally to me). But hey, but may I should start and I'll be able to bang out content even faster :)

When I create ebooks, I use a speech-to-text dictation software because I've found that I can talk endlessly about the things I am knowledgeable about, but I can't write endlessly about it :)

Cheryl Johnson
10-18-2013, 01:28 AM
Here are a few that haven't been mentioned (or at least, that I haven't seen here yet):

1. Add audio to EVERYTHING and sell it as a new package. If you have a video, pull the audio. If you have text, record the audio, etc. It's a quick, easy way to add more value. :)

2. If you have a blog, you could put together some of your most popular posts (with audio), and toss in a bit of new stuff for a quick, small product. The same can be true with popular e-mail blasts, depending on your style of writing.

3. Buy a bunch of stock art with a commercial license (make sure that the license allows for this!) and bundle it all together and sell the bundle for a WHOLE lot more.

4. Make a video series based on previous blog posts/ e-mail blasts, and sell that as a product.

etc.

I have yet to do any of this myself, but basically, it's just a lot of re-purposing. XD lol

I hope that helps! :D

Naidy Phoon
04-21-2014, 05:47 AM
One way to think of product ideas super quickly is to study sales pages and take a look at the bullet points. Each bullet point can be a product idea on its own!

As for creating products quickly simply purchase some courses related to your desired product topic and improvise upon them!

Mark Tandan
09-18-2014, 02:14 PM
Naidy make a great point - studying sales pages for ideas. Personally I'd also look at the reviews and feedback on products you're interested in - especially any constructive criticism. Because if a product is basically good but 'missing' a key element, you could re-purpose it with a focus on including that missing piece.

Fast product creation itself is easy. It's the research that takes time. If you really want to re-purpose an existing product (s) with your own twist, you need to put the product's methods to use and see how they work. Then you can build in the improvements. Once you've done that, you can bang out an eBook and some screen shot videos in a weekend!

vaduva darius
10-02-2014, 10:10 AM
Speeding up this process might be pretty tricky. Because you might want to offer your potential customers exactly what they need. And understanding what your customers want requires some time. If you say you can handle all the work yourself, you might want to understand better what is the thing that you need to speed up.

I research, write, have someone proofread it, assign the website design to someone, then test, test and test, this is what you need. Testing will help you understand better how to do everything better and automatically faster next time.

I hope this helps,
Darius