PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I'm Cindy the "Newbie" to this Forum

Cindy Lemos
01-31-2013, 03:21 PM
Since I lost my job a few months ago (2nd time in 4 yrs), my mission has been to research online marketing programs and find one that would earn me at least $3,000/mo consistently.

It has been a bigger task that I thought it would be, due to so many programs launching daily. This has led to "TMI" and has made the decision process very challenging.

My budget won't allow a cash investment, so I have been looking for a turnkey program that would give me a steady cash flow now (to survive on) and then invest my profits for upgrades later on.

I have found a program that fits my profile and now I just have to commit to putting in the effort that it will take to make it work!

Thanks for listening!

Mike Merz
01-31-2013, 07:58 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Cindy ... and glad to see you have a goal and a plan in place to reach it.

You've already learned one important thing ... don't allow yourself to chase every new, shiny object. Focus on one and give it 100%. I'd recommend searching Google or Bing for keywords that relate to your target market, look at the sites that rank high for them, and see what they have to offer. Subscribe to their newsletters, if they have a forum or social area ... participate. You may pick up some tips and ideas that can bring you closer to your goals in less time than you would on your own, and even a new JV Partner or 2. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr