PDA

View Full Version : Rolland Umogbai - Forex Trading Alert Robot JV Invite

rolland umogbai
01-18-2013, 02:23 PM
Rolland Umogbai - Forex Trading Alert Robot Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Thursday, January 24th 2013
Launch Day: Monday, January 28th 2013

I am from Birmingham,United kingdom.Have been working on the internet for more than 10 years now on the hardware side of things before I began to actually sell products,then into software etc.
I hold an MBA in International business,taking products to market,in terms of marketing is one of my key strength,also with business innovation and planning.

Excited to connect with like minded people for business synergy and active networking relationship.

I have an important launch coming and your invaluable support is very much desired,in return i will help with your marketing requirements in the future.

Thank you for taking out time to go through this post.

Don't miss out on this incredible launch!

Signup now for updates:

Rolland Umogbai - Forex Trading Alert Robot - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/1203-Rolland_Umogbai_-_Forex_Trading_Alert_Robot)

Jon Muller
01-19-2013, 06:36 PM
Our website caters to people in the UK and USA, primarily. I might be interested in pushing your product-- can you tell me more?

Charles Boulais
01-26-2013, 08:44 AM
Hi! I went to join your aWeber list on JV Invite Page. I entered my name and email address and kept getting taken to a page that said vital info was missing: Name. (The form is only two fields, so I know I filled it out correctly, and I even tried a pseudonym and secondary email address I own.)

Is your list closed?

Chuck