PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Harneet Bhalla
12-21-2012, 08:03 AM
Hi all,

I am new member of the forum and thought to introduce myself to all of you. I am almost new to the world of Internet Marketing & JV's. I hope to learn about the same, and will be more than happy to share all the knowledge I have with all of you.

Hope to have a pleasant stay.

Mike Merz
12-21-2012, 12:07 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Harneet .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Joanne Lewis
12-25-2012, 07:22 PM
Hello,

My name is Joanne Lewis, I'm from Trinidad West Indies.
I'm NEW to affiliate marketing, Ive not made any money online and I'm excited to get my first breakthrough to making my first money online with a few of these product launches!

Mike Merz
12-26-2012, 10:21 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Joanne .. ;)

Affiliate Marketing, IMHO, should be a part of every Online Business owner's arsenal ... and is usually the first order of business employed by the newbie Online Business owner, which is fine.

However, I can't stress it enough that you should have a full understanding of Affiliate Marketing, itself, methods of promotion, and most important of all the legalities involved including the terms set forth by the merchant behind it and the platform they are using to market and sell the product/service.

Not trying to scare anyone or throw a wet blanket on their desire to make money Online promoting Affiliate Programs ... it's a wonderful Marketing option, when done right. Just make sure you have all your ducks in a row, as I mention above, to make the most of your efforts. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr