PDA

View Full Version : Help! I can't find the affiliate link for the product launch that I will market!

Shakira Abdul-Ali
12-15-2012, 09:31 PM
OK - I'm feeling real stupid right about now ... but what the hey.

I found a launch that I want to promote; the Seller approved me; I THINK he sent the affiliate link, but it goes to a page that doesn't seem to get me to his marketing page! I tried to contact him, but no answer yet.

Any ideas??? ANYone????

Mike Merz
12-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Shakira, which merchant +/or product?

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Martin Van Eijk
01-12-2013, 12:05 AM
Also,

Try adding /affiliate /affiliates /JV after the domain, this usually works for me.

I have actually dismissed a product because I couldn't find the affiliate/JV page, very annoying.

Matt Greener
01-31-2013, 11:53 PM
Hope you got this sorted, but if not, it's usually not a good sign if there is not extremely solid communication from the beginning. There are plenty of great products and awesome people to work with so be careful not to put yourself in a risky situation.

Greg Gruba
02-10-2013, 08:36 PM
Matt is right. If the communication is that poor for affiliate support, how about product support? probably best to avoid.

Steven Lucas
06-03-2015, 07:26 AM
Gotta go with Matt & Greg on this one.

There a re a million products out there in 10,000 niches. No need to get hung up on one that might not offer great support. Get yourself onto JVZoo, Clickbank, Commission Junction or any of the others and find something else that is supported and can enhance your own reputation.

Regards,

Steven Lucas

Sid Aslam
10-02-2015, 05:01 AM
Agree with the above sentiments that the vendor should be stepping in with helping out given the mutual benefit for all concerned..

That said chances are the affiliate ID is a get parameter on the URL e.g. domainname.com?affid=xxx ... If that is the case then you can change the URL with making sure to add the get parameter to the end of it which is the part including the question mark and after it e.g. domainname.com/landingpage?affid=xxx