PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Tactic To Create Buzz Around Your Launch And Double Your Sales...

Fuad Tolieb
11-24-2012, 03:47 PM
Hey guys,

I initially did not want to share the strategy I'm about to explain as it has been one of my secret weapons.

Perhaps some of you have already applied it before or are planning to in the future but you seriously can't afford to ignore this...

The Problem:

Basically, I got a bit frustrated by the fact that the biggest portion of your incoming traffic during your prelaunch or actual launch are leaving your pages and never come back.

A BIG misconception is that if potential customers leave your page and don't make a purchase, they are to be considered as people who are not interested in what you have to offer.

This is not true as there are various reasons why a lot of potential customers leave your page and the biggest reasons are Time and Money...

You see, someone might not have the time to fully read your sales page or understand what you're selling so they put it off but we all know that once they make that decision, they tend to forget what they have seen as there are a gazillion other offers on the market.

The other reason, Money, has everything to do with wrong timing. For example, Joe might not have the money to pay for it today so he puts it off even tough he would want to purchase it. If Joe would have hit your page just when his monthly salary came in, he would perhaps have bought your product

The Solution

What you want is to be constantly seen by these people who for whatever reason have left your page. The reason why is because they are ultra targeted and can easily be converted into customers. There was also this research done by an ad agency that said that people tend to buy a product after having seen it for a few times.

Consider your sales page one giant ad and if your audience will see it more than once, there's a big chance your conversions will go up.

So what can we do to get people back to our sales page when they have visited it before??

Well, the answer is simple and it works like gangbusters!

RETARGETING

Yes, with retargeting you can have ads displayed (on 99% of the major sites people visit) to your previous visitors and get them to come back!

It's really easy. All you have to do is just upload an image and some text and add a script to your sales page or prelaunch page. Whenever someone visits that specific page, they get cookied. Then, whenever they are checking out other sites, they will see your ads shown to them as many times as you want.

You can Google for Retargeting platforms and even Adwords offers this. I myself use AdRoll but any other quality platform will do as well

You can then pay that platform per CPM or for a custom package.

You can use Retargeting to create buzz, brand business, promote, position product, announce launch dates and practically anything you can think of once you get creative.

This way you wont lose all the traffic you initially received and that got away.

Hopefully this has been helpful to you and let me know if you have any questions

thanks

Fuad