PDA

View Full Version : 16 And Making A Killing:)

dan dasilva
11-10-2012, 03:20 PM
A quick introduction about me:

My name is dan dasilva and I live in jersey (no the hurricane didn’t rip up anything of mine).

Im 16 years old and still in high school -_-... Even though I make more money sitting in my history class then the kids who work after school. I am able to average $2,500 per month (profit) from AdSense alone and I have put out 2 courses in the last month with phenomenal results.

My first course I put out was xxx cpa profits where it was basically teaching people how to make money with adult CPA offers. That course cleared over $1,700 in 2 days (that is when I realized there was a TON of cash to be made in product launching). My last course I put out was AdSense Mayhem and in 1 single week sold over $5,000 worth with my partner Dillon. My AdSense course had 1 affiliate who sold 11 copies at $27 each and got 75% so if you subtract that from the $5,000 that was my profit.

Im not venturing out into the world of recruiting affiliates from my next launch (ads manifesto .. yes that is a little plug: ).

I’m still building my list and I keep on going and building buyers lists with great results. I am going to start entering affiliate contests and start making myself known so I can build up a rapport with product owners.

That is a little about me and what I have accomplished so far looking to build some great relationships in the future!

Mike Merz
11-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dan ... always nice to see a fellow 'Jersey Boy' in the mix. ;)

Also glad to see ... A) that you made it through Sandy and the Nor' Easter, unscathed. B) that you seem to have 'got it', when it comes to doing business Online, at a very young age, congrats. ;)

I can see that you're already getting involved in the way of posting and replying ... please continue, by all means. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Wesley Virgin
11-11-2012, 02:28 PM
Hi Dan wow!! You are getting some remarkable results! Currently I am only earning 3 to 5 bucks per day :(. What strategies are you using to get a high return from adsense.

Thanks
Wes

A quick introduction about me:

My name is dan dasilva and I live in jersey (no the hurricane didn’t rip up anything of mine).

Im 16 years old and still in high school -_-... Even though I make more money sitting in my history class then the kids who work after school. I am able to average $2,500 per month (profit) from AdSense alone and I have put out 2 courses in the last month with phenomenal results.

My first course I put out was xxx cpa profits where it was basically teaching people how to make money with adult CPA offers. That course cleared over $1,700 in 2 days (that is when I realized there was a TON of cash to be made in product launching). My last course I put out was AdSense Mayhem and in 1 single week sold over $5,000 worth with my partner Dillon. My AdSense course had 1 affiliate who sold 11 copies at $27 each and got 75% so if you subtract that from the $5,000 that was my profit.

Im not venturing out into the world of recruiting affiliates from my next launch (ads manifesto .. yes that is a little plug: ).

I’m still building my list and I keep on going and building buyers lists with great results. I am going to start entering affiliate contests and start making myself known so I can build up a rapport with product owners.

That is a little about me and what I have accomplished so far looking to build some great relationships in the future!

dan dasilva
11-22-2012, 10:09 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dan ... always nice to see a fellow 'Jersey Boy' in the mix. ;)

Also glad to see ... A) that you made it through Sandy and the Nor' Easter, unscathed. B) that you seem to have 'got it', when it comes to doing business Online, at a very young age, congrats. ;)

I can see that you're already getting involved in the way of posting and replying ... please continue, by all means. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Thanks Mike! Glad to be apart of something amazing you got going on here. Every big guru has pretty much pointed here (to JVNP) if I want to be extremely successful as they were.

Also how did you do going through sandy? Any bad damages?

Happy thanksgiving and stay safe!

dan dasilva
11-22-2012, 10:12 AM
Hi Dan wow!! You are getting some remarkable results! Currently I am only earning 3 to 5 bucks per day :(. What strategies are you using to get a high return from adsense.

Thanks
Wes

Well ill be happy to spill the beans..

Its pretty simple. I like to build sites around keywords with LOW competition but high CPC's and then drive PAID traffic to the sites. Basically arbitrage.

Now I know what you might be thinking.. "isnt that against google TOS to buy traffic to your adsense sites". And your answer simply is no.

Here is an article straight from the Big G... http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1348722

So in short you have to figure out the BEST traffic source where you can put in $1 and get $10 back. That is what I pretty much found out and so far I have been in the green with Google and making anywhere from $2,000 - $5,000 per month with adsense in profit.

Hope that helps:)