PDA

View Full Version : Happy To Be In The Game!

Cliff Hildreth
10-13-2012, 01:57 PM
Hi,

My name is Cliff Hildreth and I am new to JV Notify Pro. I am a relatively new internet marketer. I started in Jan 2010. I am making money regularly online but, like many others, not what I want to make. I am really excited to be in the company of giants! I already recognize many of the successful marketers I have purchased from and promoted for. I can see a new level of success on the horizon.

It's all about the community for me so I am looking forward to the interaction and learning I think this site can bring. I am always ready to support the launches of other members and I hope to earn the same support from them as well.

I am easily accessible and ready to talk and share at (almost :)) any time. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you think I can contribute to your success in any way.

All the best,

Cliff

Mike Merz
10-13-2012, 03:16 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Cliff ... and thanks for pointing out in bold one of what I call "The 3 "R"s Of Successful JV Marketing" ... Reputation, Referral + Reciprocation. ;)

Looking forward to reading more from you. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Delana Sevier
10-17-2012, 04:49 PM
Hi Cliff,

Welcome to "The Game"!!!

What areas do you focus? I focus primarily on the Self-Help/Success/Law of Attraction areas. I do have some resources in the IM arena, though not quite as solid as the other stuff.

It's all about workin' together! Like you, if you think I can help you succeed in any way, let me know. :)

~ Delana

Brian Woodbridge
10-19-2012, 06:57 PM
Much like the three "T" to making money online eh mike?

Traffic, Training and actually I forgot the last one.

Either way thanks for having this community and I have just opened a site and could use help
in getting traffic to it?

Any suggestions?