PDA

View Full Version : Hello, this is Marek here...

Marek Eisenman
09-29-2012, 10:28 AM
Hello everyone

My name is Marek Eisenman. I come from Poland, Lech Wałęsa alias Lech Walesa (http://www.google.com/search?q=Lech+Walesa&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&ie=&oe=) country.
At present I live in Cyprus/EU, a sunny half Greek half Turkish Island with my lovely Filipina wife Nemi and cats. I am 55, autodidact.
Friends call me Marcos. I call myself Full Newbie,

I got into this forum after reading a handbook "Product Launch Commission” by George Cha, and I’d like to say right now, thank you Young Fellow, thank you Sir. I would have never ever found, this Forum on my own.
What am I doing to live?
During the day I try to figure out how to make some money of the internet adding content to it.
Evening time I go to work as delivery man at a place called Souvlaki Express here in Larnaca. It is my “GTA 4” but I love it.
What else, I am writing. Product reviews, Press Releases. I’m trying to develop my Gigs at Fiverr.
Right now I focused on list building (I’d appreciate any guides’ and advice that might be helpful to potentially get through it) Black Magic so far. Read more...Read more...

I apologize for the late Greetings but I was cut off the net for a while. (Cash flow problems) :)

Marcos

Mike Merz
09-29-2012, 12:26 PM
No worries for the late greeting, Marcos ... welcome to JVNP 2.0, and thanks to George Cha for the props. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr