PDA

View Full Version : Hello My name is Doug Mayhew

Doug Mayhew
09-10-2012, 06:09 AM
I am a newbie to internet affiliate marketing. I am in the United States. Unlike many of you, I am working with extremely limited funds. I was unemployed for 2years. The first was actually a blessing in disguise, as I got to spend it with my wife, not knowing that it was to be her last. When unemployment ran out,I was almost homeless. Literally,20 minutes before the State Marshall came with the Final Notice, I received my letter saying I had begun Soc.Sec..
Anyhow my experience comes from 15 years as head of the Electronics Dept selling computers for a major office supply chain. I also, had briefly had expeience selling real estate in the early '80's. I received a BA in Psychology, from the University of Connecticut, and worked almost 10 years at a state psychiatric facility.
My main goal is to at least make enough to first supplement my income. I would love for this to allow me to make 4-5 figures per month and allow me to have a new life! I am working at getting my website up and running. Let's rock and make so money together, with some guidance!

Mike Merz
09-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Doug. Glad to see you working at turning lemons into lemonade. First bit of advice I always give those entering into Online business is to have a gameplan and goals, stay focused, learn from your mistakes and successes, be persisitent and treat your business like a business. ;)

Mich Success,

Mike Sr