PDA

View Full Version : Hello, my name is...

Dan-Alin Calin
09-07-2012, 09:24 AM
Hello everyone,

First of all I want to welcome everybody new on board. May your stay here be enjoyable and productive.

And now, my name is Dan. I've been introduced to the online world and marketing community about 1 year and a half ago. Lately I have done some direct response marketing consulting to small local companies, but now it's time to build my own profitable lists.

I would have to say I'm a mid-level marketer, with low experience in JV partnerships. I'm mostly into information products, though I would like to be involved in software development one day. My copy writing is decent towards good; and I write and create all my web copy including sales letters.

When it comes to the technical part of IM, I know every basic thing needed; but I have a lot more to learn.

Some of my favorite topics are personal development and health ...so expect a lot of these threads around the water cooler. :)

That's pretty much it for me mates. I'm gonna check out the FAQ section now to see what I'm allowed to post in my sig file.

The best of luck to you guys and girls.

Cheers!

Dan

Mike Merz
09-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dan .. ;)

You can link to your website, blog, social network account, etc. in your sig. No affiliate links, whether direct or indirect. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Dan-Alin Calin
09-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dan .. ;)

You can link to your website, blog, social network account, etc. in your sig. No affiliate links, whether direct or indirect. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Yes Mike, thank you.
Your FAQ section is well written and descriptive. Congratz.

I'm gonna put my JV invite page in there once my next product goes live.
And I'll try to contribute and 'steal' from this forum as much as I can.

Have nice day. Cheers!

Dan