PDA

View Full Version : Isaac Barber - How To Date Online For Men JV Invite

izyc barber
08-15-2012, 09:30 AM
Isaac Barber - How To Date Online For Men - JV Invite
Launch Day: Wednesday, August 15th 2012

My name is Isaac Barber and about six years ago I decided to try dating online.

The problem was I didn't know How To Date Online. How to date on the internet was foreign to me.

The first girl I finally got to know ended up being a scam artist. She ended up trying to get me to send her money via Western Union so she could come back to the U.S.A. I finally figured it out just in time. I was devastated.

Eventually, I met someone offline, got married, and had a beautiful little girl. But, that ended in divorce. So I, once again, decided to try dating online. I found out real quick that the scammers were much better and there were more fake women on the dating sites then there were real ones.

But, I did not quit. Instead, I spent countless hours learning...

Which dating sites actually work.

How to avoid scams.

How to tell the difference between real and fake women.

How to write an effective profile.

How to post the right picture.

How to write effective emails.

How to get her to write you emails or chat with you.

What to do on the first meeting.

I have personally used all the advice I give and I have many friends online and met some outstanding women. I have also met my best friend whom I see every day. Marriage is possible in the future.

I've also been close to being scammed and I teach how to avoid even the best scammers.

I'm offering 50% of $27 dollars to affiliates and $75 if the customer joins my Golden Ticket Personal Coaching program. There is an application process in the members area.

There is also a contest at JV Zoo. The first one to reach 50 receives an Apple iPod Nano 8gb and the first one to reach 100 receives a Element 24" Class LED 1080p 60Hz HDTV.[/URL]

[URL="http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/877-Isaac_Barber_-_How_To_Date_Online_For_Men"]Isaac Barber - How To Date Online For Men - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/877-Isaac_Barber_-_How_To_Date_Online_For_Men)