PDA

View Full Version : Need JV Brokers / Affiliates Recruiters for My Upcoming CB Launch

Jawad Ashraf
08-07-2012, 05:45 AM
Hey Everybody!

I have a Youtube Marketing product that I believe is a high quality unique product. I will call it "Youtube Money Storm (A 47 pages Step By Step PDF with Screen Shots, 8 Training Videos, 1 Audio & 1 Affiliate Product Promotion Sample Video + A Views increasing software + some other bonuses etc)". It teaches many angles of Youtube marketing like how to make real money promoting any affiliate or physical product on Youtube, do Youtube SEO properly & effectively, how to use Youtube for local marketing & list building etc etc. This same system made me $8,000 in December 2011, I have proofs that will be shown on the sales page. The sales page and affiliates page will be ready within few days. I am planning to have a $5K - $10K cash prizes contest.

I am looking for some potential JV partners/affiliates/requiters who has done a successful CB launch with great results. I am willing to negotiate for shares/profits.

PM the persons who are interested.

Thank you.

Regards.

Jawad

Terry Johnson
08-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Hi Jawad, your product sounds interesting and you sound like you know what you are doing with YouTube, please let me know when its ready as i can certainly run a promotion for you.

Question? I did notice that you have an 'Affiliate Product Promotion Sample Video' is this for use by your affiliates to promote your product? another question is ... does youtube allow multiple uploads of same video? (to different channels/accounts?)