PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone get paid from RipCurlCommissions?

Chris Douthit
08-01-2012, 02:46 PM
I promoted the product RipCurlCommissions back in May by Winter Valko and Corey Lewis. Did a few thousand in sales and never received any commissions. When I emailed them last month I was told they would pay later that week. Then my commissions magically got cut in half overnight. Still even that half commission never got paid. Now they do not respond to my emails.

My friend who also promoted for these guys also never got paid. So I am wondering did anyone get paid their commissions from RipCurlCommissions or are these guys just thieves?

Chris Derenberger
08-01-2012, 02:55 PM
I just checked my PayPal and looks like they sent me a payment on June 5th (shows up as DR globalDirect, Inc) but it's not for the full amount. That's why I don't like promoting products from independent affiliate programs like that. It took me about 4 months to get a payment for Auto Mobile Traffic as well who used the same affiliate platform.. think from now on I'll just stick with CB and CS.

Chris Douthit
08-02-2012, 01:09 PM
I dont really get why people do not pay, they are going to make more in the long run if they take care of their affiliates. Its even odder though that they decide to pay some people and decide to rip other people off.

Michael D.
10-24-2012, 12:00 AM
Hit me a message if you still not get paid maybe I can help,I can coordinate this to Winter