PDA

View Full Version : How to find joint venture partner

thomas_jbm
07-02-2007, 01:57 AM
I have an e-book to sell. and i want to find a joint venture.
how can i found it in here, and what program must i use to manage this joint venture.
Because i am very new in joint venture :)

Mike Merz
07-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Thomas,

How have you done, thus far ... selling products of your own, on your own?

If you have not ... I recommend building your self and product brand as an individual before you try to attract partners ... as you won't come off as very attractive. ;)

Best,

Mike

charleskirkland
07-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Thomas

Welcome to the pack. First off you need to read some of the posts that are already here. That will give you a huge amount of info and it will get you into the right mindset. Mindset is oftern overlooked but it can play a huge role in you success.

If you are going to sell a ebook then you need to use clickbank for the number of advantages it has.
1. Affiliates know they are going to get paid.
2. Huge Network of affilaites to promote you ebook
3. Is very fast to set up.

I just finished up about 2 hours of online video on how to use clickbank and setup and account. How to use EasyClickMate and how to get affilates to promote your product. If you want I will post the link to the videos here for you and everyone else to see.

Thanks
Charles Kirkland

If you need help in creating a click ba

jinandglynnis
07-24-2007, 12:54 AM
Thomas,

How have you done, thus far ... selling products of your own, on your own?

If you have not ... I recommend building your self and product brand as an individual before you try to attract partners ... as you won't come off as very attractive. ;)

Best,

Mike

But how can newbies like us do that? I know it's hard for newbies to just propose if they are a nobody, so how can they make themselves look good before proposing to potential jv partners?

charleskirkland
07-25-2007, 02:21 PM
jinandglynnis

By taking action is the only way to do it. Even is you are newbie I'm sure you could help others here. Just by asking questions is a great way to help other. If you have a question I'm sure that there are other who have the same question but may be to shy to ask.

Thanks
Charles

jiveman
08-03-2007, 06:11 AM
To find a joint venture partner is easy.Buy the prospective joint venture's product.Do everything for him/her to notice you.But bear it in mind,you must work at it gradually.It's all about your mind set.Keep a good relationship.If your prospective joint venture partner has a forum,join the forum.And when you have built a relationship,you can propose a joint venture agreement with him.
Olajide Adetutu

Bill Mack
08-07-2007, 11:09 PM
Well, I think they are correct in stating you need to register with ClickBank. But, I would be happy to promote your ebook as an affiliate if the commissions are generous.

ifoxmedia
08-08-2007, 08:54 AM
Thomas

Welcome to the pack. First off you need to read some of the posts that are already here. That will give you a huge amount of info and it will get you into the right mindset. Mindset is oftern overlooked but it can play a huge role in you success.

If you are going to sell a ebook then you need to use clickbank for the number of advantages it has.
1. Affiliates know they are going to get paid.
2. Huge Network of affilaites to promote you ebook
3. Is very fast to set up.

I just finished up about 2 hours of online video on how to use clickbank and setup and account. How to use EasyClickMate and how to get affilates to promote your product. If you want I will post the link to the videos here for you and everyone else to see.

Thanks
Charles Kirkland

If you need help in creating a click ba

Hi there :)

Can I have a copy of the link please.

Thank you so much

Michael Seriosa
www.InternetMarketingOnCrack.com

Nicole Davis
08-27-2007, 10:22 PM
Thomas,

There are three things an established Marketer will look for in your
product prior to accepting your offer:

1. The quality of your product
2. The market/demand of your product
3. Your sales copy

If these criteria are in place, then it's time to set up your JV
program...

I personally use JVManager to manage ALL of my products & JV's - as far
as I'm concerned it is the BEST JV Management software on the planet and
I trust it 100%!

When it comes to recruiting JV partners, you may want to spend a little
time educating yourself on this process...

It really is nothing more than a game of numbers to find the "Right"
partner... one who has a list of potential customers that will actually
need and want your product - but setting up a win-win offer, approaching
potential JV's and getting them to sign up is something you will need to
learn how to do.

If you'd like a simple, step-by-step guide on how to do this, you can
download a free copy of "JV Success Secrets" here:

http://www.etoolcentral.com/jvn/jvss.html

If you're new to all of this, JVSS is a great place to start!

Hope this helps!

Egidijus Andreika
09-21-2007, 04:29 AM
Hi,
I would like to add that as a newbie, you need to start promoting your first product on your own and build a credibility online. Start selling product on your own if you can't find a JV partners. If your product is good, then sooner or later people notice and start promoting it. You need to start building your presence online. t is because you are new and no one knows about you... You won't find much JV partners if you don't have anything to offer them, so they could benefit.

I'm not talking about money. Everyone knows that a JV partner should get a greater percentage from sales - higher commissions than affiliates do. You should offer something better - your subscriber's list, your help creating/testing a product, build a relationship with a potential JV partner.

So my advice is start promoting your product yourself and do not depend your product's success on JV partners. Sooner or later you will build an affiliate/partners list, so you could maintain good relationships with them and the new product launches will be much easier.

Have a nice day,
Egidijus

Will Haimerl
09-22-2007, 12:28 PM
I'm new to JV but not new to affiliate marketing. I'm a bit confused about JV though. As someone who has a list to promote things to, are you saying that in order to protect your credibility with your subscribers, you have to be picky in which products you promote to them?

wouter van dyck
10-02-2007, 05:55 PM
I'm new to JV but not new to affiliate marketing. I'm a bit confused about JV though. As someone who has a list to promote things to, are you saying that in order to protect your credibility with your subscribers, you have to be picky in which products you promote to them?

Hi Will,
i'm new to this forum but not to IM :-)

sure you need to be picky wich products to promote

you can only build yourself a good name by your subscribers if you only send them products behind wich you can stand yourself

promoting every product that comes on the market will soon give you a bad name, sales will drop and lots of people will unsubscribe

regards
wouter