PDA

View Full Version : janice here totally new internet marketer

janice alexander
07-23-2012, 03:07 PM
I am really a fifty something technophobe and am proud to say that I have just built my first funnel with instructions from one of the already succesful internet marketers. The information overload is quite overwelming. It is so easy to get distracted and start looking at these new products all over the place that I have already got. I have a plan that i must stick to and focus on the end result. Although my funnel is in the internet marketing niche that I dont know much about (the instructions were initially for that niche) my passion is really in the health niche and that is where I will be spending most of my online marketing career, once I get to understand how this whole thing works. The thing about this business is you cant get very far on your own so tha is why I have joined JV Notify. I have a list of 10 at the moment. Gotta start somewhere. Will be growing my list substantially before I join ventures with anyone so you probably wont hear from me for a while. By for now and hope to join the party soon. Janice

Mike Merz
07-24-2012, 01:14 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Janice.

Stay focused and be patient ... get the basics down, and I'm sure you'll be fine. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr