PDA

View Full Version : Hello - New & Ready.... Can we promote physical top selling products together?

Adam Small
07-13-2012, 08:19 AM
Hi Guys,

My Name is Adam - i am very new here. I have been reading and studying(if you can call it that) internet marketing, seo, the different types of material launched and used by members here and across the internet over a number of years - I have become very interested in how this all works - and can see, potentially the revenue it could generate.

I now work for a company that sells refurbished electronics - (physical products).

I want to try and see, if the methods used to sell masses and masses of information products and digital software can be used to sell these products.

I am not going to do any long intro's here, just wanted to say "hi" and express, briefly the idea that made me join.

I hope I can chat to some of you in more depth.. before i can take something back to the boss.

Thanks guys.
Adam.

Kenster
07-31-2012, 12:33 PM
Great to have you here Adam and you will soon see all the gems of valuable tips and tricks that can be found throughout the threads here at JVNP!!!