PDA

View Full Version : Greeting From England

Guy Dub
06-15-2012, 06:33 AM
Hi all and thanks for dropping by. It's really great to finally get in here and reach out to other marketers looking to find that sweet Win Win Win for all of us!

Well who am I and what are my USPs:

I studied product design at University and have worked developing main stream offline products over the year. 6 years ago I decided to go online as I was agitated at the speed of ROI for physical products.

After many years offering seo and online marketing to offline clients I decided to go all out and focussing my efforts developing quality digital products and building solid, long lasting JV relationships so drop me a line and say hi.

So far I have launched several products all based around providing quality content and re-brandable royalty free stock marketing materials. Good value good price and out standing customer service

My main skills are video, product design and graphics so hope some of those floats your boat

Look forward to chatting to you all soon

Guy

Mike Merz
06-15-2012, 08:54 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Guy .. ;)

"My main skills are video, product design and graphics so hope some of those floats your boat"

3 very highly sought after services ... I'm thinking the answer would be a resounding 'YES!'. ;)

Please feel free to share your knowledge in the aflrementioned regards at the very least. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr