PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Tier Info Product Affiliate Network Recommendations? & Is JVCircles dead ?

Stock Certified
06-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Quick questions.

Was thinking about offering a 2nd tier payout on 75% base pay for a new social media & stock trading e-course.

I'm already on ClickBank & JVZoo but didn't see any options?

JVCircles.com Is this platform dead. It only has 3 products listed and I signed up last night and sent an email to support and the email address bounced

RapBank: Any feedback on this. They are selling the site for 65k plus on Flippa. I got confirmation that its still running but it seems like a pain to set up on this network and I don't see 2nd tier

Any good lists to promote your JV / Affiliate Program?

RapBank offers $250 add to blast to 21k affiliates

[/U]CBLeads has $500 offer to send a blast to over 21k affiliates for $500.00

Mike Merz
06-11-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm not in the habit of recommending other JV Announcement sites ... though I like to consider JVNP 2.0 more of a JV Relationship Building site, but I do believe ClickBank has an affiliate announcement option for it's merchants (would contact them directly about it) ... and ABestWeb used to offer an Affiliate Announcement option for $800. CBLeads is also another possible option.

Though it is a way to get the process started ... I don't believe in JV recruitment 'blasting' as an end all solution to creating a JV Network. JV Relationships should be created and nurtured, individually, IMHO. If you're looking for simple Affiliates, I would make that clear ... as there is a difference.

Cheers,

Mike Sr