PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Jeremy Smith

Jeremy Smith
05-13-2012, 12:35 AM
Hey there, I’m Jeremy Smith co-founder of Cojaq Marketing. I’m an 11 year Navy Veteran…served from 1998-2009. Now I work for Hitachi Medical Systems and dabble in Internet Marketing as sort of a hobby and a side gig that makes me quite a bit of money.

I’ve been involved in Internet Marketing since about 2004′ish when I first started out and made a few bucks here and there, but nothing to write home…or even a blog about! In fact it wasn’t until recently that I finally started to get it and make some decent money.

Like I said, I was in the Navy for 11 years…before that I went to a little bit of business college and worked a lot of fast food and other odd jobs. The Navy gave me a stable job with excellent training that’s paying off today.

Before that I grew up the oldest of 2 brothers and a sister. Since my mom was a single mom, working two or more jobs to provide for us, I was always the nanny, housekeeper, grocery getter, etc. I wound up being more of a father figure than brother to my siblings and still am to this day even though we’re all adults. Seeing mom struggle, I never wanted to myself which I suppose compels me to work hard and to look for opportunities and training on how to be your own boss.

I’m currently single…went through a messy divorce in 2006, so it’s just me and my two dogs Bristol and Pixie. Definitely my best friends forever!

That’s the ‘long story short’ as they say…I look forward to getting to meet and know any of you reading this in the future.

- Jeremy -

Mike Merz
05-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Jeremy, thanks for the thorough intro ... in a nice, tidy little package. ;)

Welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... looking forward to reading more from you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr