PDA

View Full Version : Hello form GA, need some help to get pointed in the right direction.

Christopher Jones
05-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Hello my name is chris and i'm new to all this. I Been researching ways to make money online not just to better myself but to help my grandparents. For the past two and a 1/2 years spending very little money i do have on software and ebooks and videos, with only being let down and not making a dime. I Followed everything i learned to the T, but always found out it was just a big disappointment and have almost came to the conclusion that this isn't for me

We are what some of you people may call "Dirt poor people", i live with my grandparents to help take care of them, the property. I Tend to take care of all the elders in the area with their yard work and i don't get paid a dime for any of it because i don't take it because i know most of these people are living on a fixed income and can't afford another monthly expense.

I Don't want to get into too much of our personal problems, but we're about to lose everything. Our home and our 100 acres of land that has been passed down from generation to generation to the government simply because we cannot afford the almost the $2000 a year in taxes. We own it, but the government is going to take it and it's all up to me to save everything. The only job could find is a once a week job that only pays $120 a month!!

We basically live off the land, we grow our own food and i kill our food. I Have to swallow my pride and ask for help, someone to tutor me or point me in the right direction without the reach around. I Just don't know what to do anymore, severely depressed and we're about to be living on the street and if it weren't for our neighbor i wouldn't even have internet access.

Help me please!!