PDA

View Full Version : Problem Adding Profile Picture

Nathan Brown
04-29-2012, 05:31 PM
Hey,

I'm relatively new to the JV Notify community. I'm trying to figure out where to edit my profile picture. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Nathan

--
-----------------------------------------
Integration Sales Consultant
IntegrationProfits.com
-----------------------------------------

Mike Merz
04-30-2012, 05:23 AM
Hey. Nathan.

You can add or change your profile pic by clicking on your name within this post and accessing that area in your profile (http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_forums/members/1009837-Nathan-Brown), or you can look to the top right corner for the User Control Panel (http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/account/profile) ... once inside, find 'My JV Forum' and 'My Pic'.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Nathan Brown
04-30-2012, 11:40 AM
Thanks Mike. I got my picture added. Where is the link to the user control panel? I can't find that from my profile.

I've also got two offers that my partner, Richard Legg, and I might be interested in promoting through some of our paid services. I know you have a JV notification email list because I'm on it. How many people do you have on this email notification list, and what's the cost to get an email sent out to this list?

Nathan

Mike Merz
04-30-2012, 02:16 PM
Thanks Mike. I got my picture added. Where is the link to the user control panel? I can't find that from my profile.

I've also got two offers that my partner, Richard Legg, and I might be interested in promoting through some of our paid services. I know you have a JV notification email list because I'm on it. How many people do you have on this email notification list, and what's the cost to get an email sent out to this list?

Nathan

Hey, Nathan.

The link to the User Control Panel is at the top right once you're logged in to either JVNP 2.0 or JVNW.

As far as a mailing, Richard is already a JVNP 2.0 VIP ... which you need to be to even qualify for a mailing, so if you ping me at jvnotify AT gmail.com, I'll fill you in on the terms and availability.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Nathan Brown
04-30-2012, 03:15 PM
Thanks!

Nathan