PDA

View Full Version : Brian - 3-Week Diet JV Invite

brian flatt
04-20-2012, 08:17 PM
Brian - 3-Week Diet - JV Invite
Launch Day: Friday, April 20th 2012

Hello and thank you for taking a look at my new product, the 3-Week Diet.

The 3-Week Diet is a rapid body transformation diet system that is geared for no-fail fat loss. I've found that most diets fail because they take too long to see results. This is the reason why the hcg diet has become so popular--because it causes visible weight loss immediately. Dieters don't want to wait around to lose 1-2 pounds of weight per week. On this diet, they will see real results fast. It matches that of the hcg diet with the starvation and shots. It really is a very effective diet.

I've been in the health & fitness field for many years. I owe a great deal of my ssuccess to learning as much as I can about marketing. In addition to being involved in the fitness industry, I have been hired by many fitness professionals to help with their marketing, sales copy and content (besides my own).

I've priced the product at $37 and made the perceived value high with 4 manuals, professional lay out and design. I've upped the commissions as high as Clickbank would allow at 75%

Brian - 3-Week Diet - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/663-Brian_-_3-Week_Diet)