PDA

View Full Version : David Perdew here - introducing myself after being a member for awhile...

David Perdew
04-04-2012, 01:48 AM
Hey - I'm finally getting around to introducing myself.

Name's David Perdew. I've been around awhile - online, in the world, and in this forum :) I've had many different products and adventures online. I've had several businesses offline, worked as an independent consultant to Fortune 100 companies with a specialty in ecommerce process, large program management, and software development lifecycle process.

I like building products that solve problems. And mostly, I like being in the background.

Four years ago, I founded what's become one of the premiere online marketing workshops - Niche Affiliate Marketing System (NAMS) and last year, created the supporting membership site.

I'm old. I'm stubborn. And I don't give up. That's not always a good thing.

For example, I love creating products. I'd love for someone else to create the marketing opportunities.

If I can contribute anything here, it would be process, creative thinking and how to build containers that help folks succeed. That's why NAMS has become so successful so quickly.

That's enough for today :)

David

Mike Merz
04-04-2012, 09:16 AM
Rolling the old Welcome Wagon around to 'officially' thank you for your introduction, and being a fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner, David. ;)

To say that I'm looking forward to any content you had the time to contribute would be an understatement ... please stop by and share with us as often as you can. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Ken Moss
04-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Hi David, Ken Moss here, I hope I'm doing this correct it's my second posting. I liked your thread, your words came across very honest I like that. You seem like someone that would have good advice and knowledge. I see you have been around the internet marketing world. Well I have bee trying for about a year and a half but have still not made a dollar on line. I wish I could because I'd like very much to justify staying at home to work so I could retire. That is a dream of mine.
So anyway just getting myself out there to socialize and meet people.
Thanks for listening David. Have a profitable day.
Oh PS I don't know if you'd be interested or what you are really into but this a pretty good conduit to a large number of individuals on the internet. Just trying to make some quintessences. You can tell others if you think appropriate.

http://www.desktoplightning.com/packerken
http://womvegas.com/profile.php?id=30748
(http://womvegas.com/profile.php?id=30748)

Ken Moss
04-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi Mike, Ken Moss here, I hope I'm doing this correct, this is my second posting. Just saying hi and getting myself out there and meeting people. Thanks for your warm greeting and kind words. I don't know what exactly you're into on the internet but these reach out to countless individuals. You can tell others if you think appropriate. If I'm doing something wrong please tell me.
Thanks Mike for listening.

Mike Merz
04-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Hey, Ken.

Just a couple of things ...

1) No posting of links in the body of messages ... please use your sig file.

2) No dynamically generated affiliate links in the body of messages or in your sig file.

Ken, you should be using the message area to post and reply with topic specific content ... the sig file area should have a link to your web site or blog. If you want to include affiliate links on the site you're linking to, that's fine. Just don't link directly to them from here.

Do you have a facebook or twitter account? Feel free to link to that if you wish, if you don't have your own blog or website.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

David Perdew
04-05-2012, 12:06 AM
To say that I'm looking forward to any content you had the time to contribute would be an understatement ... please stop by and share with us as often as you can. ;)

I'll contribute what I can. I'm still chugging along like everyone else, but I've been around long enough that have some definite ideas about stuff.

To this point, I've grown my partners organically. Someone knows someone who knows someone and we all have something to share. That's actually how NAMS got started - 6 instructors, 2 of which I personally knew. And now we're at 45, all referred by a previous instructor :)

Now, I'm ready to really branch out a little further to extend my reach. That's why I'm here. Learning techniques to do that effectively.

And you, they say, are the man :)