PDA

View Full Version : EarthPulse Sleep on Command™ - Sleep on Command / Sleep Easy JV Invite

Paul Becker
04-03-2012, 05:10 PM
EarthPulse Sleep on Command™ - Sleep on Command / Sleep Easy - JV Invite
Launch Day: Tuesday, April 3rd 2012

Sleep is the largest pharmaceutical markets on the planet.

Finally, a method of inducing sleep that doesn't involve chemicals and that actually improves cellular processes to improve daytime performance and slow down the aging process.

We pay 20% commissions on our $599 Sleep on Command™ and $349 SleepEasy® pulsed magnetic sleep machines. We use PostAffiliatePro to track your sales and provide you a wide array of banners and advertising tools. We pay our commissions bi-weekly via PayPal®.These pulsed magnetic sleep machines evolved over 10 years of neurological and physiological testing through practical application on nearly 4000 clients in 30 countries (with 90%+ statistical success during 7 years & *96%+ during the last two years).

This year, we found our sleep-machine technologies were raising thyroid function in most hypothyroid sufferers (5-7% of the general population of W.Europe and N.America) and Since June 2011 our returns for refund are under 3% by clients cutting their thyroid medications.

The SleepEasy® and Sleep on Command™ magnetic sleep machines emit a very weak, sequentially-slowing pulsed-magnetic signal that entrains brain toward Delta-rhythm which is the deepest state of sleep.

Delta-rhythm is the 'slow-wave' sleep state associated with repair, immune function, memory consolidation and hormone production. We guarantee "Perform a decade or two younger in 90 days or money back".

EarthPulse Sleep on Command™ - Sleep on Command / Sleep Easy - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/624-EarthPulse_Sleep_on_Command%E2%84%A2_-_Sleep_on_Command_%2F_Sleep_Easy)

Louise Haker
04-30-2012, 09:44 AM
Dear Sir;
I read about your product in JV . I just joined this web and you are the first one that I am writing to. The reason is that I am very much involved with sleeping problems (my husband suffers from this) and of course if he can't sleep I also suffer from the consequences :). Besides I have a blog about back-pains in have a few articles about sleeping with back-pains. I would like to market your product. What is the procedure?
My mail is: luizhaker2404@gmail.com
Thanks
Louise Haker