PDA

View Full Version : Hi This is my first at this so please bare with me, Thanks

Ken Moss
04-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Hi my name is Ken Moss, Briefly a little about myself, I'm sixty years young, married thirty six years, three daughters, six wonderful grand children, a veteran of the Vietnam war (I was lucky enough not to have to go there, stationed in Germany for twenty eight months "72 to "74) I have been tiring for about a year and a half to make money on the internet and have become very frustrated, confused, disappointed, and spent hundreds of dollars, some of you probably know the journey been there done that you know $20 here, $47 there, $34 here, $27 there and so on.
Trying to sort it all out still. I think I have seen very video, all the experts/Guru's and all types of programs and so many web sites I couldn't even count them all.
Therefore in a nut shell I would like to work from home and retire if I can just get going and consistently make about $2500.00 per month then I would be able to justify working from home. That would be a wonderful day. I don't think that's asking too much, if it is then I shouldn't be here I guess.
Thanks for the time and hope someone is successful out there.

Mike Merz
04-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ken.

Doing Business on the Internet is much the same as running a business in the brick and mortar world.

Your blog/website is comparable to a storefront, your email and RSS subscriber list(s) to a mailing list ... you need a product or service to sell, to know where to find prospects that want or need what you have to offer, and make it easy for them to find you, so that you can eventually convert a % of your prospect list into customers ... then repeat customers. You have to learn how to sell yourself, as well.

It demands research, learning, experimenting, testing, tracking, reacting, systems, structure, patience, persistence, consistency and focus.

I know that's true, because like everyone else that has ever managed to eventually make a full time living on the Net ... I started out back in 1996 part time, after working an 8 to 10 hour day at my 'real job, I put in another 4 to 6 hours a day, for years, until I was finally able to work full time Online ... but I did it. ;)

And you can do it, too ... just stop chasing the next big thing, find something you're good at and enjoy doing, and focus on building and running your business. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr