PDA

View Full Version : Looking for serious JV BROKER / Affiliate Recruiter to take my biz to the next level.

Bertus Engelbrecht
02-24-2012, 12:37 PM
Hi there,

I have launched a number of successful WSO products and a few minor clickbank ones as well.

Most of my most recent WSOs have been done-for-you style PLR products in the trending IM niches like Facebook etc.

These normally convert quite well:
Frontend: $17 frontend converts about 6%-12% for most affiliates
OTO1 : $9.95 converts at 40%
OTO2: $13.95 converts at 30%
OTO3: $9.95 converts at 25%

This is just the average of the last few WSOs I launched. If you want to check it out, the one is called Facebook For Business PLR. (Google or check WF, not sure if I can post links.)

As you can see my products convert quite well and although its lower ticket products and OTOs, with the good conversions I think it would make it quite worthwhile for affiliates.

At this stage most of these PLR products sell about 180 - 300 copies within the first few weeks. I normally just have a few big affiliates promoting for me and my own list of about 7500 IM subscribers as well.

I believe that with the help of a JV Broker or Affiliate recruiter, with a good IM contact list, I can ramp up my sales to tripple it at least. I won't need help on launching, sales funnels etc. Recruitment of affiliates is the biggest need that I have right now.

I can bring out a total product like this in less than a month, so would only need the JV Broker's services for less than that time.

If you think you are the right man for what I am looking for or if you know of anyone that would be able to help me, please let me know.

Keeping in mind that the person must have a good contact list and must be able to deliver, I am not afraid to pay well for the services.

Looking forward to any recommendations, offers or people who can advise me.

Bertus Engelbrecht

P.S. You can chat with me on skype if you are interested. My skype ID: bertuseng

Kenster
02-28-2012, 10:12 PM
I am heavily involved in the WSO space and know Bertus puts out good PLR products!! He knows what he's doing so this is a good opportunity for the right person

Bertus Engelbrecht
02-29-2012, 04:35 PM
Thanks, Ken. Appreciate the feedback. Still looking for someone though. It's a bit more difficult that I thought it would be to find the right person.