PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone form the sunny UK (not)

Mark Jackson
01-31-2012, 05:29 PM
Hi everyone
I would like to introduce myself. I have a bricks and mortar business in a strange market - we provide Will writing services to Financial Advisers and Mortgage Brokers. I have used the Internet to promote our business and have also been dabbling in IM for some time now.
I haven't made much money yet but have learnt a hell of a lot. I have built my first membership site and run a WSO (which wasn't that successful) but it taught me a lot. My membership site is based on showing people how to create sales videos or screen cast videos (which I love doing) from start to finish. I am going to be offering this as a free membership site to build a list. I have already started on my next product and will be launching this soon.

After the usual information overload, product buying and skipping from one "Shiny" thing to the next I have now got a battle plan. Building my list is my focus and I have found that by helping others in any way I can has paid dividends and I will be treating my small but growing list in manner that will build trust and hence a relationship that will allow me to market products and services to them in the long run. I now understand that this is a marathon and not a sprint to millions.
Looking forward to getting to know you guys and hopefully build a reputation that will allow some of us to work together for our mutual benefit

Speak soon
Mark

Mike Merz
02-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Mark.

Sounds to me like you've finally cut through the brush and found the right path. You'll find plenty of fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners of various levels following similar paths. Might as well get connected. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr