PDA

View Full Version : Awesome to be here, let's have a stellar 2012

Jason Westwick
01-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Hey guys,

It's awesome to be here with you, have checked out the community and it looks like an incredible resource for anyone, I know a few members on here already and am looking forward to getting to know many more of you down the line.

I come from a CPA background having been in the game for about 2 years or so, started off busting my ass with free methods and built up enough capital to run paid traffic that I'm having a lot of fun with :D

I've also recently delved into product creation to build an additional income stream and to help others in getting started in this incredible industry.

Let's make 2012 our most profitable year yet.

Jason

Mike Merz
01-05-2012, 05:54 PM
That's the American Dream, Jason ... having fun earning a good living doing something you love to do. ;)

Welcome to JVNP 2.0, BTW .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Kenster
01-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Hey Jason...I know you! Good to see you here buddy

Jason Westwick
01-09-2012, 09:22 AM
That's the American Dream, Jason ... having fun earning a good living doing something you love to do. ;)

Welcome to JVNP 2.0, BTW .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

I'm a Brit myself but living the amerian dream :D Doing what you love and getting paid for it, is there really any other way to live?? :D

Cheers for the warm welcome.

Hey Jason...I know you! Good to see you here buddy

Hey buddy great to see you here too, just finished reading your WSO goldmine articles, quality stuff as always.

Think I'm going to enjoy it here

Kenster
01-09-2012, 12:25 PM
Awesome, let me know if you have any questions about it Jason! See you around