PDA

View Full Version : Shout Out to All My Fellow JVer's

Eric Campbell
12-18-2011, 12:01 PM
Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Eric Campbell......and I here on this established social network to further the careers of others as well as mine.

I am a upcoming super affiliate from Atlanta,Georgia (like Matt Bacak). I currently serve for the United States Army as prior service cadet who will become a officer in 2013.

I also attend Georgia State University.

Now that we have got passed the llllllloooooonnnngggggg introduction, I would like to share something else with you.

I am always big on helping others and quite frankly I like when people succeed. So with that in mind, if anyone needs help with something....drop me a buzz or send me a message. I am always up and ready to help.

Sincerely,
Eric Campbell

Mike Merz
12-18-2011, 02:03 PM
Eric, thanks for getting on board to share your wisdom ... and for your service to our country. Both are greatly appreciated. ;)

Looking forward to reading more from you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Kenster
12-18-2011, 05:47 PM
Thumbs up for your service as well! If you need anything, be sure to reach out. It's a great community here!

StephenClark
12-20-2011, 04:41 AM
Hey Eric, great to meet you. I'll connect with you via PM and see if there's any way we can help each other out.