PDA

View Full Version : 2 educate or not 2 educate... that is the question...

Harun Bahri
04-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Although I understand that Mike really only wants to have experienced IM'rs & JV'rs hanging out here and while I've never done a JV before, I am experienced online.

I (and this is my own opinion) think that this forum would be a great place to educate, train and show others how to run JV's properly.

Why do I think that this Forum is the place to do it?
Because if you visit other Forums (you know which ones...), it's hard to get REAL advice about this topic (not to mention others -- I've been trying for the last week to no avail!!)

If we (as a group) helped those who are up and coming to understand how to set up and run a professional JV, it would only benefit all of us.

Now obviously some people just want the quick cash and aren't interested in the long-term benefits. But for those few of us who are serious, it would be worth a lot for all of us.

My two cents.

Mike Merz
04-22-2007, 08:39 AM
Hey, Harun.

Initially, the actual JV Notify Pro mailing list was comprised solely of 'A' and 'B' list experienced JV marketers ... nearly all of them are still on the list and in the community, but I soon realized that I was not going to be able to control the level of JV Marketer that joined the free JV Notify Pro site ... so though I prefer you have some experience before joining, I welcome those that are hungry to learn and succeed in JV Marketing so that they, too, one day will become 'A' and 'B' list level partners.

I'd like day for this community to be to JV Marketing what the Warrior Forum is for general Online Business ... a single post every other day from our current membership, and we'd be darn close.

Best,

Mike

Egidijus Andreika
04-24-2007, 01:11 PM
Hey, everyone,

I'm sure that sooner or later this forum will become a really valuable source for those people who want to participate in special product launches and real JVs. But now as I see there isn't much of a discussion... It looks like most of the people come here, post
their offer and don't come back. This is not good... I think we all should discuss more, get to know each other and only then we could do JVs the proper way.

I have just found this forum, but anyway - I hope to contribute to it as much as I can, because this forum is a real valuable stuff not found anywhere else online.

Have a nice day,
Egidijus

Mike Merz
04-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Yes, Egidijus ... it would appear that to a great extent, your observations are correct ... unfortunately. :P

I do see new 'sparkplugs' popping up all the time, though ... energetic folks that have the desire to contribute, share, and make the time spent here more valuable to themselves and others.

.. it appears to me you may be that type, Egidijus, hope I'm right. ;)

Best,

Mike

Egidijus Andreika
04-26-2007, 08:37 AM
Thanks, Mike!
I hope to contribute to the community as much as possible.
One thought that came to my mind - we should definately increase a number of discussions here. We might start some new threads just about any topic that is close to JVs. For example, I think this forum is not only for finding JV partners. You know - only making contacts and then closing the deals. Example: the member, who is going to launch a product soon, might post a salespage/JV proposal page/or even a part/whole product for community members to review, comment and criticize, give oppinions what should be improved. This way we could all help our community members even more by not only providing a 'platform' to make contacts, but also an educational resource on how to make real and appealing JV proposals to recruit even more JVs, how to improve their salespages or even the products so other people might be easily convinced to participate.

What about product launches? Setting launch dates, recruiting product beta-testers, etc? I'm sure there are a lot of topics that could be discussed here.

Another idea on how to make this forum more 'live' - maybe we could set a certain number of posts threshold for each member before he/she might be able to ask fellow members for JV or post their offer in public JV section of this forum? This way only those who participate in forum activity and help all other people might be able to post their JV proposals in this forum and recruit some JV partners?

I think the forum activity would really increase this way and there would be no 1st time posters asking for JV on their product. First - contribute and after some time you will be able to post your JV offer.

What do you all think?

Have a nice day,
Egidijus

Yuzairy Samsudin
05-03-2007, 10:11 AM
Ok, here's my experience.

I've known about this forum a while ago and visited multiple times but didn't register until recently.

One of the main thing that certainly can be improved is having a Quick Start guide or something. It's not easy to find my ways around and it took me some time before I get a grasp on it.

Anyway, I'll be hanging around.

Mike Merz
05-03-2007, 05:51 PM
That's why I set up ---- JV Notify Pro Rules (Read FIRST, Please). - JV Notify Pro Rules And Welcome Message ... though it most certainly could use an update.

Best,

Mike