PDA

View Full Version : Am I supposed to buy JV Software?

Harun Bahri
04-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Hey everyone,

I am soaking up everything that I can about JV's and doing it properly for long-term success (the only kind I'm interested in).

My question is this: Is there any specific kind of software that I should have before I launch a full out JV promo?

Mike Merz
04-22-2007, 08:21 AM
Welcome, Harun.

Standard affiliate management software if your JVs are of the typical endorsed mailing variety.

I'd imagine anyone with a product to sell Online would benefit from having either server side AP software or subscribe to a remotely hosted service ... regardless of whether it's simply to maintain an affiliate program or used one on one for JVs.

Ironically, my favorite all purpose affiliate script in terms of the being rock solid and providing all the features I feel relevant ... is GroundBreak's (Steve Miles) Ultimate Affiliate script ... what sucks is it has not been updated in nearly 4 years, and getting ahold of Steve is like finding a needle in a haystack! LOL

I also own John Delavera's JV Manager, and Adrian Ling's easyClickMate (for ClickBank) ... some like Post Affiliate Pro, but I'm not really that big on it's navigation and overall layout.

1ShoppingCart is a decent all in one solution, though their autoresponder module STILL sucks, IMHO ... you're better off combining 1ShoppingCart and AWeber.com.

Best,

Mike

Harun Bahri
04-22-2007, 06:19 PM
Thanks for your thoughts Mike,

What about JV manager 2 or Fantasos I think it's called now?

It's got some really amazing reviews about the program.
Although it's an investment, it seems as if (according to reviews) I'd be crazy not to have it for my launch.

Richard Trice
04-23-2007, 12:46 AM
Hello Harun

IMHO I think that JV Manager 2 is an excellent program and John has done a great job with it and has excellent support, so...