PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I am Trying To Lose That Groundhog Day Feeling!

Dave Whitworth
11-22-2011, 10:14 AM
Hi all,
I have been working my way around and hope to get involved as soon as I find my feet.

Up until recently Internet marketing has been a little like Groundhog Day for me as I just kept going around in circles.

I decided to take it more seriously and got myself a mentor and we are working on the finishing touches of my first product.

I think what you have here is brilliant and I am well aware of the community spirit and I hope I have something to offer other members over time.

Regards
Dave

Mike Merz
11-22-2011, 12:04 PM
Hey, Dave ... welcome to JVNP 2.0.

No doubt ... figuring out what path to follow, and staying focused, is not easy. Glad you found a 'guide' to help lead you. ;)

The majority of those I come in contact with fail to realize that the more established they are prior to looking for JV relationships, the more attractive they'll be to those they seek relationships with. Glad to see you heading in the right direction rather than putting the cart before the horse. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Dave Whitworth
11-22-2011, 02:27 PM
Hi Mike,
When you have had your head up the horses backside for as long as I have It's good to be able to see a bit clearer. :)

Dave