PDA

View Full Version : Joint Venture PowerPoint

Reed Floren
04-17-2007, 12:45 AM
Can you please review this and let me know your thoughts?

I'd love to include members of JVNotifyPro feedback as my testimonials.

http://www.privatelabeltreasures.com/jv.ppt

Christopher Schumacher
04-19-2007, 04:19 PM
Hey Reed,

Had a chance to go over it....I'm not sure exactly what the power point is for, as it almost seems like it's for a speaking gig. If not, I'd attempt to expand just a bit more on some of the things, as it's a bit on the vague side.

For example, on the "Why You Should Listen to me" page, why not list some of your specific previous clients. I've seen some of them via your articles, and they are definately impressive. It'll ensure people realize that they aren't talking to Joe Schmo...but someone who walks the walk.

Basically, incoporate some of what you have in your articles into this presentation...your articles are amazing, and provide good info, so that would help build credibility for those who don't know who you are.

At the very least, you can point them to where they can read your articles.

Of course, if this is for a speaking gig, I wouldn't worry so much about it, as you'll be expanding on things as you talk to them.

Here's some typos I figured I could help with immediately:

On "The difference between JV partners and affiliates" page: the second bullet should be changed from "Your" to "you"

On the "How to approach JV partners" page: I'd reowrd the bullets a bit, as I don't think it flows well. Try "Promote Their Products" and Buy Their Products" instead.

On the "Once you have a JV partner" page, I'd add a bullet that says something along the lines of how to remind JV partners about your product/agreement without badgering them. I've noticed alot don't follow through, not because they don't want to, but because they may have gotten busy and forgotten about your project.

That's my tips for the power point. Overall, I think it looks pretty darn good. It presents the information in an easy to follow format, and keeps the reader looking at one thing at a time (whereas something like a PDF allows you to see things on the next page or previous page that may distract the reader from the important message for the page they are currently on).

Sincerely,

Chris

Reed Floren
04-20-2007, 04:30 PM
Thanks Chris.

I'll put those changes on my todo list.

What I'm planning on doing is put this into a camtasia style video and use those articles as my voice over script.

Also... if you could provide a testimonial I could put it on the squeeze page. ;D

Christopher Schumacher
04-20-2007, 10:07 PM
Absolutely Reed :)

I'll shoot you an email.

Sincerely,

Chris

Reed Floren
04-20-2007, 10:18 PM
Wonderful thank you. Feel free to include your web site and a pic.

Egidijus Andreika
04-27-2007, 06:27 AM
Hi, Reed!

I had some time to review your power point presentation and some thoughts came to my mind. I might add that, as I'm european, your address with state MN don't tell much for most of international customers. You have no country written. I think you should definately add your country - USA - at the beginning of presentation (where you provide your contacts) and at the end of it.

On the slide "What do JV partners look for?" you might add a new bullet with something like "both WIN-WIN solutions that will benefit both sides" or something like that.

Have a nice day,
Egidijus