PDA

View Full Version : New Member As Of Late Last Night

Dennis Pehrson
11-15-2011, 08:54 PM
Hi,
I am from Northern Utah and began learning about online marketing in June of 2011. I am all self taught and have come some distance sine 2011 but still not where I want to be. I have never been involved in a JV before so this is all new to me. I am always seeking good tips and shortcuts when ever I can so if any of you feeling like sharing some of your wisdom i will gladly do some kind of work for in exchange. I am excited to be a member here and I look forward to meeting other members and to learn new techniques or tactics.

dwp

Mike Merz
11-16-2011, 09:48 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dennis.

Sounds like you have the basic tools ... just have to learn how to use them in a different medium, so you have a leg up on most. ;)

Remain interactive here, and I'm sure we can help give you a jump start in the right direction. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Dennis Pehrson
06-28-2016, 06:01 AM
Mike,

I appreciate the kind words and the warm welcome. I have been absent for quite sometime as I was involved in a terrible semi accident. Now that I have returned I need to change me email address but cannot find where I can do that. If it is not possible then I would prefer to delete my account so I may open a new one so my personal information and such is up to date. Thanks

Mike Merz
06-28-2016, 08:28 AM
Sorry to hear about the accident, Dennis ... but glad see you've recovered and are back in the mix.

No need to delete the account ... just simply submit a support ticket via the link below and we'll have it changed before the day is out.

http://support.jvnotifypro.com/

Much success,

Mike Sr

Mike,

I appreciate the kind words and the warm welcome. I have been absent for quite sometime as I was involved in a terrible semi accident. Now that I have returned I need to change me email address but cannot find where I can do that. If it is not possible then I would prefer to delete my account so I may open a new one so my personal information and such is up to date. Thanks